At Bruderer UK Ltd, we not only supply the best stamping presses in the world as new machines, we also carry out full refurbishment and overhaul services at our UK Competence Centre.
Ready and waiting to go through our refurbishment program is a second hand BSTA 25H press as pictured.
The first step will be to carry out an initial test of the machine; this will allow us to assess the condition of the machine internally, identify all issues and prepare a detailed plan of works.
The work we carry out on second hand machines includes:
- Full service of the clutch and brake assesmbly
- Refurbishment of the strip feeder
- Refurbishment and upgrade of the electrical panel and control plates
- Full clean and and repaint
- Oil and filter changes
- Replace machine guarding and add mechanical interlocks as required
The end result of our efforts is a press that is again ready for many years of production, with all critical tolerances within those set by the manufacturer for a new machine.
If you have a machine that requires attention, contact Mark Crawford our service manager for more information.