We’re looking forward to exhibiting at the Autosport Engineering Show later this week at the NEC Birmingham, where we will be showcasing latest products and services we offer, including:
– Bruderer & Zani Presses
– Servo roll feeders for all applications
– Coil handling equipment
– Fibro standard tooling components and gas springs
– Quick tool change and work holding devices.
– Roller and Spray lubrication systems.
– Press and tool monitoring & protection systems
– ShopFloorConnect for complete OEE
– Plus a multitude of other products used in the metal forming and plastics industries.
Come along and visit us on stand E322 on 10th and 11th January.
An integral part of Autosport International this two day event is regarded by the industry figureheads as motorsport’s most important technology show. Taking place during the 10th & 11th January 2019, Autosport Engineering is a dedicated event for specialist technical suppliers to the motorsport and performance engineering sectors. The show embraces the cross-over of technology from other industries and showcases new suppliers and manufacturing expertise, creating many new business and networking opportunities.
With over 250 specialist companies showcasing the latest technological solutions and products and featuring the world’s leading companies who come to the show in January to unveil their latest products and technology to a highly informative and knowledgeable audience of over 26,000 trade professionals who visit, Autosport Engineering is a must attend event for motorsport businesses.